Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catching Up

It will be 3 years in August 2008, since I had the 2nd surgery and heated chemotherapy I feel great. My C.T. Scans, X-Rays and blood work have been normal. I have appointments every 6 months... March and September.
My eldest graduated from Northeastern University in May 2008. I am so proud of him. He took off 6 months of school to come home and help out I am so grateful for that. Now sometime this year he will be moving to New York, a little closer to home, to start his journey of life. I really found out that I love Boston it is a beautiful city to explore and visit. Now I get to discover a brand new city to me... in the New York City Washington Heights area. His girl friend goes to Columbia University and they will be getting an apartment near by. He will also try get a job close by but he might have to travel some depends on where the job is located in the city. My other son is now a senior in high school. He is driving and still wants to work on cars. So we will be here in Greensboro for at least 4-5 years. Then we will be off to some other place to live for awhile then who knows.

No comments: