Monday, September 3, 2012

On August 20, 2012 my Cancer is still in remission. 7 years, others I have known and became friends with have died. They have fought a good battle to the end.
The most important lessons learned from them are : never give up, keep your faith, you have to have a good relationship with your doctor, get at least second opinion maybe third or fourth, keep track (records), of your medical records, tell your family members you love them each day..you never know when it will be your last and live each day fully as you are able.
7 years out and when the time comes for blood work, x-rays, ct scans, and echo-cardiograms, I still freak out and worry until the results are in.When I get sick I still worry is it coming back.
Live each day to the fullest. Laugh often. Tell them you Love them.

Never Give Up!!

No comments: